Download LLibrary v.1.7.2 [1.10.2]
LLibrary mod library that contains shared code for other mods.
- extended the API of the animation and other tools
- a Simple checker updates
- Extensible command Builder
- Easy to use handler configuration
- Flexible handlers for entity data
the Library is very easy to integrate in your own fashion. All you need to do is to add independence in the Assembly file.
read More in wiki https://github.com/iLexiconn/LLibrary/wiki
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.