Download Immersive Engineering v.0.10.54 [1.10.2]
Immersive Engineering is a mod with a retro-futuristic bias in engineering that adds a variety of devices, machines and multiblock structures. All mechanisms use their energy type called Flux Immersive, but it can be converted into Redstone Flux at a ratio of 1:1. Mod adds 6 own ores, but is also backwards compatible with the Ore Dictionary Converter that allows you to use ore and ingots from other mods
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.