Download First Aid v.1.3.3 [1.12.2]
Mod replaces the standard First Aid the health bar of the player to the more advanced. Now every part of the body will have its own level of health. Each individual part of the body are provided with 2 hearts, 3 body hearts.
an Important feature of this mod is disabled health regeneration. This effect persists even if you uninstall the mod. You can change it in the config or by typing / gamerule naturalRegeneration true.
You have to heal your body yourself every time you get hurt. This requires the use of special dressings and plaster or you can use (if activated via config file) the other elements of vanilla or even enable natural regeneration.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.