Download Level Up HP v.1.1.1 [1.12.2]
Level Up HP mod changes the standard of health in the game. After killing the mob you will now be able to obtain HP-XP experience that will ultimately give you an extra heart of health. The player can use the command /hp to check your progress HP LVL. Mod designed primarily for use on servers, so it has a comfortable and customizable config. You can start starting and maximum HP required HP-XP to level up, fine HP-XP on death or a complete reset. There is also the command /luhp, which allows you to control the levels of HP-XP and HP-LVL of all players.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.