Download Raiders v.3.0 [1.12.2]
Raiders mod adds new mobs with different classes. The raiders are similar to NPC, but behave like normal Minecraft players. Some of them are friendly and not dangerous, some will try to seek you out and attack. The skins of those mobs are added via a configuration file with the name players. You will receive multiple skins of the raiders by default, and you will have to add the rest. The mod supports subtitles from Twitch.
there are currently 6 classes of raiders: Normal, Brutes, Tweaker, Screamer (Witch) and the Rangers. Everyone has their abilities and they seek to find you. There is a simple system based on factions. From time to time, some friendly raiders will appear to help you.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.