Download MrMeepz' Shaders v.05 [1.8]
This sadirac adds a bright summery feel to the world of minecraft. For download available in different versions, from the simplest light version for slower computers, up to ultra plus versions which will drop your FPS to 20-30. This sadirac like most other based on Chocapic13's Shaderpack
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"