Download CaptTatsu's BSL Shaders v.52 [1.9.4]
The names of sadaraka comes from the author's website Bitslablab. This is a beautiful and heavy modification of the source sadaraka Chocapic13's shaders v5 test 2. Added unique effects such as Edge Detect Occlusion, Depth based Cel Shading, Edge Bump, Dusty Dirty Lens, Water Ripple and other
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"