Download Radioactive Shaders v.2.5 [1.8]
Sadarak from knewtonwako created based on Shader Robobo1221. What's new? Rainbow added, changed SSAO tonemap and converted shadows in the dark, better contrast, and gamma included color correction, added options to modify the effect of the lenses, added the ability to disable some glare, deleted, HQ bloom, because it was broken and much more
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"