Download SFLP Shaders v.1.0 [1.10.2]
SFLP (Shaders for Low End PCs), the Shader for the weak computers. These shaders are created on the basis of Chocapic13's Shaders, and is intended to help all owners of computers with weak graphics cards (2GB RAM and Dual Core 1.7 Ghz processors). Available in two versions: Lite and standard
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"