Download Clarity Shaders v.1.2.5/2 [1.10]
Category: Shader Packs
Clarity - Sadarak, the basis for which was taken the Bump Shadow Waving Shader and the Chocapic13's Shaders V5. Clarity adds to the game rainbow, dynamic shadows, specular reflection, POM, SSAO, waving grass and more.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"