Download Conquest of the Sun Shaders [1.10.2]
Conquest of the Sun - Sadarak created based on shaders Chocapic Shaders specifically for the project Conquest Reforged. Sadarak gives the textures a gloomy appearance and very well conveys the atmosphere of the middle ages.
All Conquest v Reforged.1.4.1 and mod Conquest Mod V. Reforged.1.4.1 to install mandatory
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"