Download Streams v.0.4.1 [1.12]
This mod adds a very real flowing river in Minecraft. These rivers are generated in the world using a custom floating blocks. They come from multiple sources and flow down the terrain through slopes and waterfalls, joining together into wider rivers until they reach the sea. To work this mod you will need to install the API library Farseek
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.