Download The Wave v.1.0 [1.8]
We have laid out previously nauseating shaders (GLSL Acid Shaders), but this is not comparable with any. Just imagine that while walking, the ground under you begins to rise like waves of the sea. According to the author some people have these shaders can cause motion sickness, so strongly do not get carried away
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"