Download DatWeirdPerson's Mercury Shaders v.11 [1.11]
DatWeirdPerson's Mercury Shaders - an unusual, bright Sadarak which is not similar to all the others. Very strong color saturation, glare, and blur. At first it will be quite difficult to navigate in the surrounding world and the eyes get really tired but then you get used. According to the author this sadirac he created primarily for owners of weak computers
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"