Download SeaMatis's Vibrant Shaders v.2.1 [1.11]
Category: Shader Packs
The basis for these shaders were taken from Chocapic13 Sadarak. It's pretty heavy Sadarak and do not expect that the game will run without lags if you have Intel HD Graphics. Yet there are two versions of the Ultra and standard. If you have a top iron, then go ahead and put the Ultra version
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"
Category: Shader Packs MC: 1.11 Developer: SeaMatis