Download Continuum Shaderpack v.1.1.5 [1.7.10]
Category: Shader Packs
This sadirac it is recommended to put on powerful computers, especially the Ultra version. This sadirac very demanding on the GPU. The 980-x graphics cards you will get 30-40 FPS on Ultra at 1080p, the 560Ti and will give no more than 30-40 in the light version. This sadirac not working with INTEL HD GRAPHICS
Key features Continuum Shaderpack:
- Global illumination - the excitement and scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric clouds - a Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS soft shadows - high Quality variables soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping - 3D rendering on the blocks
- Physical rendering - High quality lighting and reflections
- Physical correction caustics of the water - High quality light refraction on the basis of wave heights of 1.3
- Volumetric light - 3D light shafts - 1.3
- Extended Shadow Distance - 1.2
- the System is the variability of the weather a Fully dynamic weather that changes from day to day to 1.2
The continuum Sadarak is a big modification of Cody Darr's sadaraka known as SEUS. Main developers: dotModded, stazza85, and dethraid. - Remark DethRaids shader is currently not working. A big thank you also robobo1221, chocapic13, catman, and sonic ether.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"
Category: Shader Packs MC: 1.7.10