Download Sildur's Vibrant Shaders v.1.14 [1.9.2]
Sildur's Shaders is an Sadarak for mod shaders GLSL shader mod. This sadirac adds shadows, dynamic lighting, noise grass, beautiful water. Unlike other shaderparam this will work on virtually any computer and any graphics cards, including the Maquis. This version was updated in April 2016.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"