Download Naelego's Cel Shaders v.1.0.4 [1.8]
A very unique Sadarak bold delineation of the contours. It gives the Minecraft world a completely different species, not all of it will appeal to for continuous play, but worth a try. Like most sadibekov, this created for fashion Karyonix's GLSL shaders mod.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"