Download CrankerMan's TME Shaders v.2.5.2 [1.8]
TME Shaders this sadirac for Minecraft 1.8. Literally translated as Too Much Effects (too many effects). The developers of this sadaraka write: "it is not important what is your FPS, for us the main thing - picture quality and maximum effects".
So before installing these shaders, buy a normal computer with a good graphics card
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"