Download Resource Loader v.1.5.1 [1.10.2]
Resource Loader is used usually in conjunction with mods Custom Main Menu and Custom Backgrounds. This mod primarily allows users to add their own resources into the game.
to Use mod Resource Loader to be surprisingly easy. After starting the game, you will find in the directory %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft new folder resources. Now you do not need to create archives with all, is sufficient to move the desired texture in the folder resources
If you want to use mod Resource Loader and use resource collections, you should create an additional folder oresources in the directory .minecraft. All the textures that you move to this folder will be sementini.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.