Download UniDict v.2.6b [1.10.2]
If you love to create great build mods for Minecraft, sooner or later you will face the fact that many of the ore will begin to overlap (copper, bronze, iron, etc.). Agree that it is inconvenient to hold the same ores for different mods. It is of course possible to fix with the MineTweaker, but it is long and difficult. So to us comes to the aid of UniDict. It combines all of the same type of ore and will allow you to use them in any mod.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.