Download Crafteryada v.0.10.13 [32x32] [1.9.4]
Crafteryada it all with the resolution of the textures 32x. Resurspak made in the gloomy medieval style, which is very similar to texture John Smith. Was originally created as a 32x remake of Sharlotta Pack, but was reborn in a separate resurspak called Crafteryada. MC Patcher and OptiFine is not required as the package will be based on vanilla textures.
Crafteryada can be roughly translated into English as "the Craft festival". The suffix "~ IADA" (pronounced "chatter ~") is often used in the Polish language in the names of cultural and sporting events such as the Olympic games ( "application") or holiday ( "biesiada"). "I" has been changed to "Y" to give it the old Slavic spirit.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended) or MCPatcher HD (to patch textures with resolution more than 16x)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/resourcepacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip archive into .minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Run Minecraft and go to Options
- Press Resource packs and move aviable resource pack to current