Download Waving Plants Shaders v.3.5 [1.9.2]
Waving Plants Shaders this Shader pack adds realism to Minecraft. The main feature of sadaraka variable is the excitement of foliage and plants during the day and night, and depending on the weather. During rain or thunderstorms, the excitement is stronger than in clear weather
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"