Download Robobo1221’s Shaders v.7.0 [1.11]
Robobo1221''s Shaders - bright, colorful and high quality shaders. The author supports the development of these shaders are still in 2014 and in that time have made a lot of changes. Especially quality crafted reflection of the water surface and shade. These shaders are very seriously taxing the system and therefore the author has provided several versions for powerful and weak computers
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"