Download FastCraft v.1.23 [1.7.10]
FastCraft is a complex mod, which improves the performance of client and server significantly without any change of the game. FastCraft same useful modification as optifin.
Fashion requires a one-time installation on the client and the server, which means that it can be installed on both the client and the server separately. Even a mismatch of versions between the server and the client will not cause any trouble.
FastCraft does not require configuration. To install FastCraft just drop it into the folder mods.
- increase FPS
- improve TPS / simulation by speeding up the code and better algorithms.
- Eliminate lag from world generation, light and load calculation
- Save RAM about 200 MB for a decent amount of mods
- Faster loading (client / server) and faster rendering (client)
- Reduction in Low network throughput in some scenarios.
- Mod is incompatible with Cauldron and CoFHTweaks+Forks
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.