Download LOOT++ v.1.7.1 [1.8.9]
Loot++ mod customizes many things related to loot chests and drop items. This mod is required when creating maps with lucky blocks. If you put a Mod on lucky blocks 1.8, this mod also you will need.
Here is a small list of what it adds:
- Adding/removing things in chests (chests in dungeons and mines)
- Adding/removing recipes
- Adding/removing recipes for the stove
- Adding/removing drop from entity
- Add/remove drop blocks
- Some new types of armor and tools
- New records
- Increased max number of cells of the player.
- Added items and armor to give you the effects in certain circumstances
in Addition to the fashion you can download custom all to him and addon Ruby Obsession on the links below
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.