Download Werrus Shaders v.4.6 [1.8]
Werrus Shaders is a wonderful Sadarak from Indonesian developer for the version of Minecraft 1.8. These shaders were created based on Chocapic13's Shaders V5TEST_FIX1 (Original) and V4 (HFPS) and tested on the AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics card.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"