Download Sildur's Vibrant Shaders v.1.153 [1.10.2]
Sildur's Shaders is the best Sadarak for mod shaders. It adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and realistic water in the game. Unlike other sadibekov, this will work on all graphics cards and computers, including the Mac, thus not allowing to sink your FPS.
There are several versions of sadaraka:
- Sildur's Vibrant shaders Lite 1.153 Recommended for Intel graphics for weaker systems
- Sildur's Vibrant shaders 1.153 Medium is Recommended for recording or creating screenshots on slow systems
- Sildur's Vibrant shaders 1.153 High Minimum FPS: 65fps Average: 85fps Max: 110fps on the map GTX960@1080p render distance: 12
- Sildur's Vibrant Shaders 1.153 High-Motionblur
- Sildur's Vibrant shaders 1.153 Extreme Minimum FPS: 55fps Average: 70fps Max: 85fps on the map GTX960@1080p render distance: 12
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"