Download KUDA-Shaders v.6.5.26 [1.11]
KUDA-Shaders is Sadarak Shaders Mod for Minecraft (OptiFine). This sadirac changes the shade to a more realistic, adds new lighting system, a rainbow, the glare on the sun. KUDA-Shaders are still updated and have a good optimization due to flexible configuration parameters in the config. In the latest version of KUDA Shaders, there are many options that you can edit at your discretion
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"