Download BBEPC (Beyond Belief Engine) v.1.2 [1.12.2]
Daniel Rodriguez Moya has laid the Foundation for the shaders Bbepc (Beyond Belief Engine) in 2015. But recently, development and support Shader continued the man under the nickname Dakotah2468. Over the past year has introduced many changes and revisions in the Shader code. Added: wet effect (reflected from the plates when it's raining), volumetric clouds, motion blur, softer, more natural lighting color night and day, improved water, depth of field (DOF), slowly developing leaves and moving clouds. Works on new Nvidia drivers! (Starting with version Shader 1.1 +)
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"