Download Green World Shaders 1.8-1.13 v.1.0 [1.2.2]
I represent to your attention the shaders of my production! These shaders are designed on low-medium computers. I hope you like it :)
PS If you want to improve the picture quality in shaders, you must go to the Shader tab and click the Settings shaders(Shaders option) and in the Profile tab to reassign a value standard on the Ultra.[spoiler][/spoiler]
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"