Download Default Improved [64x64] [1.11]
The author, being a big fan of vanilla textures, I decided to create my version of resurspaka, increasing the resolution up to 64x and adding 3D volume. Texture is highly recommended in conjunction with the shaders, otherwise you will hardly notice the difference
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended) or MCPatcher HD (to patch textures with resolution more than 16x)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/resourcepacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip archive into .minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Run Minecraft and go to Options
- Press Resource packs and move aviable resource pack to current