Download BitBetter v.3.9.8 [64x64] [1.12]
BitBetter - all with a resolution of 64x64 textures for the latest versions of Minecraft, which is literally translated as "a little better". But actually the textures look not a little, but much better than default. With higher resolution mobs began to look more realistic, and with the shaders, the world will sparkle with new colors
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended) or MCPatcher HD (to patch textures with resolution more than 16x)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/resourcepacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip archive into .minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Run Minecraft and go to Options
- Press Resource packs and move aviable resource pack to current