Download CraftTweaker v.3.0.17 [1.10.2]
CraftTweaker is a customized version Minetweaker3 from StanH. Currently all information is on the wiki for Minetweaker3 applies to CraftTweaker
MineTweaker allows you to configure the modpack or server with a simple scripting language. With a few instructions, you can add or remove recipes, change the names, tooltips and many more.
often used MineTweaker to fix conflicting recipes. Scripts are sent from server to client, thus different servers using the same MineTweaker-enabled modpack may have different configurations without having to update clients.
Wiki on CraftTweaker can be found on powerofbytes wiki
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.