Download Player API v.1.0 [1.8.9]
Are you a content Creator for Minecraft, create a variety of interesting fashion? Then you need to know about the Player API, which gives the modders a good tool for development. It gives you access to client, server, and Bukkit classes and simultaneously reduces incompatibility between mods. Many very popular mods like Smart Moving and Aether Mod rely on the Player API.
Player API gives third party mods managed access to the main classes of the player.
Download the following files before you install
-Vanilla for mods on servers that are vanilla (non Minecraft Forge) client/server.
-Forge for mods on servers with Minecraft Forge.
-distinct addition for Bukkit plugins.
-MCPC+ for mods on servers MCPC+.
Player API server is compatible with Minecraft Forge server, just install Player API server after Minecraft Forge server.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.