Download Lithos v.1.08 [32x32] [1.10.2]
Lithos - all with a resolution of the textures 32x as close to the original. This resurspak popular among owners of assemblies with the mod, since it supports more than 60 mods. In addition, there is support for random textures and mobs. Quality 3D detailing of the textures are very well noticeable when playing with shaders.
the links below you can directly download the resource pack Lithos:Core 32x additional mods to it
- Completely replaced all the default texture
- a Lot of random, alternate textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random mobs for the most common mobs (without MCPatcher or Optifine)
- 3D work
- Support: 62 mods (the most common blocks and mobs)
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Easy to read font
- Support snapshots.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended) or MCPatcher HD (to patch textures with resolution more than 16x)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/resourcepacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip archive into .minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Run Minecraft and go to Options
- Press Resource packs and move aviable resource pack to current