Download DethRaid's Awesome Graphics On Nitro (DRAGON) Shaders v.2 [1.8]
DethRaid about Nitro (DRAGON) is a set of shaders written in the OpenGL Shading Language (GLSL) which change the rendering by PBR. Because PBR uses a variety of data you'll also need to install texture pack created DeltaDotModded and Opptronica. Texture pack you can download in the last link
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"