Download Docteur Dread's Shaders v.02 [1.10.2]
Shaders from DocteurDread's for GLSL mod. This sadirac adds beautiful graphic effects to Minecraft such as rainbow, swaying grass or leaves, clear water and many more... depending on the power of your graphics card you can set light, medium or ultra version of the Shader
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"