Download Xaero's Minimap v.1.13.2 [1.12]
Xaero's Minimap - the minimap, which is aesthetically as close as possible to the style of vanilla Minecraft. Thanks to good optimization of code fashion, this minimap is virtually no burden on the system. There are 2 versions of the minimap complete and "fair" or so-called Fair-play version, which is used on servers and in contrast to the full it does not display objects and caves
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.