Download OpenComputers v.184.108.40.206 [1.11.2]
This mod brings to the game, computers and robotics, is analogous to mod ComputerCraft. The mod is open source and requires basic knowledge in programming in Lua 5.2/5.3. Thanks to the modular system you can combine the blocks. Computers feed on the energy from BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft or Thermal Expansion. OpenComputers makes it easy to build resource extraction and autocart, but don't expect that you will be able to create your first computer in the early days of survival, because crafts are quite expensive
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.