Download Ferdinand's Flowers v.1.10.0 [1.12.2]
This mod adds new flowers 108, 32 dye, brick blocks and plates. Each biome has its own unique generation of flowers. Most plants will be generated in more than one biome. Why the mod is called Flowers of Ferdinand? "The story of Ferdinand" is a children's book, which the author loved to read in childhood. The main character is a bull named Ferdinand, who "liked to sit quietly and smell the flowers".
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.