Download Default 3D [16x16] [1.10.2]
Default 3D is a resource pack with the default textures but converted to 3D. Now, any object in the game will get relief and will have a three-dimensional view. Together with the shading, looks very realistic. Depending on the power of your computer you can download one of the versions (lite, standard, heavy or plus)
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended) or MCPatcher HD (to patch textures with resolution more than 16x)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/resourcepacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip archive into .minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Run Minecraft and go to Options
- Press Resource packs and move aviable resource pack to current