Download KUDA-Shaders v.6.2.81 [1.9]
KUDA-Shaders is sadirac for a Minecraft mod Shaders Mod 1.9. This sadirac will completely change the whole appearance of the world in Minecraft. It adds shadows, a new system of lightning, godrays and other effects. Different versions have their own peculiarities. For example, the version v4 has a blue and cold, while the v5 has a more warm look.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"