Download CYBOX Shaders v.4 [1.8]
CYBOX Shaders - truly realistic Sadarak from CYBOXgaming. Amazing shadows, realistic water, clouds. This sadirac can be considered the best for the version of Minecraft 1.8. It's hard to describe all its advantages words, just look at the screenshots and video and make sure yourself
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"