Download Sildur's Vibrant Shaders v.1.161 [1.11]
Sildur's Vibrant Shaders great Sadarak for fashion GLSL shaders. This sadirac adds a lot of effects in the game, such as shadows, volumetric lighting, water reflection. Unlike other shaderparam Sildur's Vibrant will work on all graphics cards and computers, including MAC, while giving decent FPS.
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"