Download Sildur's Vibrant Shaders v.1.172 [1.13.1]
Sildur's Shaders is an addon for mod Shaders Mod. This sadirac modifies the game and adds realism to the world at the expense of volumetric lighting, shadows, glare from the sun and repel water. Unlike other sadibekov, Shilders Sildur is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Mac, and at the same time provide excellent compatibility and performance. For the Shader you'll need to install OptiFine
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"