Download Industrial Foregoing v.184.108.40.206 [1.16.5]
Industrial Foregoing adds more than 50 different machines and mechanisms to the game. You will be able to automate processes such as: obtaining energy, sorting enchanted items, killing mobs, creating potions, feeding and breeding animals, fertilizing plants and harvesting, automatic drilling and much more. To start using Industrial Foregoing, you need to collect latex with a wood liquid extractor and place it in front of a tree, then use a latex processing block with some water and energy (such as RF with a Pitiful Fuel generator) to make rubber to start with. You can also find useful information about all vehicles using the in-game manual.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.