Download Fabric v.0.10.2 [1.18.2]
Fabric is a lightweight, experimental Minecraft modding toolkit. It is a worthy replacement for the well-known Forge, especially in new versions of the game. Fabric APIs are lightweight and modular, which speeds up migration and saves resources. To install Fabric, you will need a bootloader, which can be downloaded from the link below. In addition, you will need to additionally install the API library in the mods folder, which contains the most popular classes and methods that most mods work with.
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.