Download Robobo1221’s Shaders v.6.1 [1.10.2]
In version 6.1 Shader from Robobo1221 there are a lot of innovations. Added new clouds and the refraction of glass, updated light vectors and normal vectors of the vertices, the new gamma correction in volumetric lights, changed sunlight color fog, the light from the torches and saturation.
Note, this version does not support Optifin 1.8 and below. This is because Sadarak uses some new features of the latest Optifin
- Download and install Java
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Install Shader mod for your version of Minecraft
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/shaderpacks. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move or extract shaderpack archive into .minecraft/shaderpacks. You must get following path: .minecraft/shaderpacks/YOUR_SHADERPACK.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh files inside]
- Run Minecraft and follow to Settings > Shaders. Here you can see all aviable shaderpacks. Choose one of them
- Additionally you can enable "tweakBlockDamage", and disable "CloudShadow", "OldLighting"