Download Meddle Mod Loader v.1.2.2 [1.10]
If for any reason you are not using Forge, that is an alternative way of installing mods on the new version of Minecraft 1.9/1.10 with modloader Meddle.
Installation is simple: Download, run, meddle manager and create a new game profile by selecting the version of Minecraft and the version of Meddle. Next, go to the game folder and create a folder in which to meddle and will continue to move our fashion.
Everything above is about client side. If you want to put the meddle to the server-side, then use the file ServerGenerator running it with parameters
java-jar servergenerator-1.0.1.jar <minecraft_version> <meddle_version> <destination_dir>
To install Meddle v1.2.2 for snapshot 15w36c to "server" you must use the command:
java-jar servergenerator-1.0.1.jar 15w36c 1.2.2 server
for More details, see the review by Heron
- Download and install Java
- Install Forge for your version of Minecraft
- Install OptiFine HD (recommended)
- Press WIN + R buttons
- Enter %appdata% and paste
- Go to .minecraft/mods. If folder not exist, create it.
- Move .zip or .jar archive into .minecraft/mods.